Sunday, December 30, 2012

Mobile awesomeness

I just wanted to share some cool stuff I have been doing lately with the fam. We are still in a state of baking and visiting and vegging and loafing, etc. I've been hiding out and making a ton of soup, maybe as penance for all the Swiss colony toffee and summer sausage I've eaten over the past few days. Also, check out my gorgeous bread!
Oh and my gorgeous hubby and gorgeous baby, who are playing the key board together (they're playing "vege-tables" by the beach boys, if you must know).
I'll be scarce around here for a few days but ill be back in the new year with some exciting new stuff!

Stenni making snow angels. We've had a lot of snow this year already!


A very French dinner, featuring French onion soup, homemade whole wheat boule, some pears, and of course, a little red wine!


My beautiful boule loaves!


Papa and Stenni practice the keyboard. Maybe she'll inherit some of his musical talent!

No comments:

Post a Comment