Friday, January 4, 2013

FOOOOOD, glorious food (that I'm too lazy to make)

I am having some food-related issues lately. Like as in I'd like to eat everything but I don't really feel like cooking. Baking, maybe, but I can't live on muffins and sourdough bread. Well I could, but it wouldn't be pretty and I'd also have to start living in my yoga pants.

In trying to "research" and help myself, I decided to seek out a few new recipes to shake it up a bit. So here are some food-related tidbits for y'all: 

Here's a list of 50-something healthy meals you can make in less than 15 minutes. Totally beats crappy canned soup.

If you're feeling adventurous, why not try these cauliflower pizza bites?



Do you know about Joy the Baker? Because you totally should. Her blog is always in inspiration to try new recipes! I have made several of her recipes throughout the past year and all have been super incredibly delicious, I promise. Plus I have a huge girl crush on her.

Speaking of girl crushes, one of my BFFLs and I are going to try something new on this blog. She is of Middle Eastern descent and sometimes asks for a few pointers on preparing non-Middle Eastern recipes. Since she lives like an hour away and I only get to see her about once a month (and when we do get together we usually focus on hookahs, celebrity gossip and truth-or-dare without any dares and totally don't want to fixate on cooking), we are going to try to arrange bloggy cooking tutorials for a few recipes. We will be starting this month!

So after all that "research" I still need to go figure out what I'm making for dinner before my hungry hubs walks through the door, which is in about 15 minutes. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment