Thursday, February 2, 2012

Friday, February 3rd is...

National Wear Red Day for Heart Health. My Jazzercise is even having a "Go Red" contest to see who can wear the most red to class (I do not own one iota of red workout gear. Red clothing generally invites the comparison to my face, which is always a shade of reddish-purple by the time I finish a class. Not a good look for me).
So what will you be wearing?
BettyConfidential.com posted a nice article (here) about what several different bloggers will/would wear tomorrow, which is nice for inspiration, but I don't know about the woman who says she'll be doing pilates in her boudoir gear. That sounds impractical and uncomfortable. One time a friend of mine took a Jazzercise class in a bikini, but I could never do something like that because a. I'm kinda shy-ish about those things, b. who wants to see that? and c. I don't really want my naughty bits jiggling around for the world to see.
As for me, I have a lovely little red cashmere sweater that's been tucked into the back of my closet for, oh, I don't know, about 2 years or so, that I just may fit into for the first time since I got pregnant! So I'll be rocking that, and if that doesn't work, I'll be in my old-school batman comic t. I've been wanting a pair of red skinnies for a while now but every pair I try on makes me look like I have two overcooked hot dog legs. Again, not a good look.
For more information on Wear Red Day or Go Red for Women, go to GoRedforWomen.org. There is a ton of useful information and great links. Show your support and try out your V-Day red gear at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment