Tuesday, February 19, 2013

My Valentines, in pictures

I had the best Valentine's Day that a mama could have ever had. I wish I took pictures of everything, but that would have spoiled the fun!

My Stenni and her Papa sharing a lemonade and some cheesy smiles.


Stenni and me and funny faces.


Handsome hubs and his big beer. I had one too. It was cold and delicious.


Our V-Day meal. We went to Fuddrucker's. We've gone every year for the past 12 years. You have no idea how much I look forward to a burger and a big beer every year!


Hubs put a little box in with Stenni's food when he went to pick the plates up. He said it came with her kid's meal! We opened it, and there were pretty matching pearl bracelets in it!


There was a lady making balloon characters at Fudd's this year, and she made Stenni this beautiful Cinderella! How cool, right? I love when places are kid-friendly, especially on holidays like V-day for the folks with little ones in tow!


We actually got professional family portraits done too (for the first time since our wedding, and the only time since Stenni was born), and we bought the copyright cd, so I may be sharing them with you soon too! I wish I had pictures of everything we did all night...I can't believe the stuff I don't have on film! We went out for cupcakes after dinner at Ava's Cupcakes, which is super awesome and adorable and has flavors like pancakes and bacon, or beer and pretzels (which is what I had, obvs). If you are every in the northwestern NJ area, I highly recommend stopping by there!  
So how was your Valentine's day?  

No comments:

Post a Comment